I urge you to visit these blogs to read my guest posts, and let me know what you think of them!
- Hypertext – The Washington Post Gets a New Home… Now What?
- Mashable – 5 Reasons College Students Should Be in Professional Organizations
- Hypertext – Google Glass Furthers the Progression of Digital Trends for Communication
- All Things Marketing Blog – David Meerman Scott Inspires and Educates Rochester Marketers of all Ages
- All Things Marketing Blog – David Meerman Scott to Speak in Rochester, NY
- Everything Rad – How To: Take Advantage of Social Media at #RSNA12
- PR Daily – 5 tips for excelling at your PR internship this summer
- Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Arts Community Blog – An internship in the shadow of George Eastman, backlit in bright yellow and red
- Bufferapp Blog – How to use Twitter if you are just getting started
- Trova101 – How accurate is the truth we accept as universal?
- Trova101 – Some animals are more equal than others
One thing that I really enjoy doing, and hope to do more of, is guest blogging on other websites. Guest blogging is awesome for a lot of reasons:
- I get to tailor my writing to the purpose of someone else’s blog, which is great writing practice and experience.
- I get to expose myself to a different public than I have on my own blog. Through comments and sites like Twitter, I get to meet people that I wouldn’t otherwise meet.
- I get to be a part of a blogging community that is friendly and helpful to others.
- I get to publicize Millennial’s Marketing to more people!